Areas this may cover:

    Social Housing, Housing Associations, Housing Allocations, Housing benefit, Council tax benefit, Homelessness.

    Possible issues this may include:

    • Housing Band Allocation
    • Housing issues such as damp, heating etc.
    • Rent arrears
    • Eviction
    • Homelessness
    • Adaptations required to your house

    I do not have the authority to grant housing nor can I instruct the council to give you a property.  I will make enquiries on your behalf to ensure you are given full support and clear information about your options. 

    Additional information required:

    • Name of Housing Association/landlord and council.
    • Current Housing Band and length of time on list.
    • Brief summary of issue.